SUBMISSION PREPARATION CHECKLIST
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items:
- Jurnal Manajemen Dirgantara accepts articles from research results/findings in management, business, and entrepreneurship related to aerospace.
- The manuscript which sent to the Jurnal Manajemen Dirgantara should be original work, i.e. the same manuscript must have not been published or accepted for publication in any other journals/ books either in full or substantial part and must not be submitted to any other journal for concurrent publication or being considered for publication or even being reviewed.
- The manuscript is written in bahasa or english and attaching the author's name, institutional affiliation, and e-mail address.
- Manuscripts must comply with the following guidelines and should be formatted in accordance with Jurnal manajemen Dirgantara. Paper which is not comply this re requirement may be returned for revision (format/template) before entering the review process.
- The manuscript only could be sent via open journal system (OJS) mechanism in web address: https://jurnal.sttkd.ac.id/index.php/jmd/index
- The Editor of Jurnal Manajemen Dirgantara reserves the right to edit the grammar and spelling of the text contained without reducing or changing the intent of writing.
Authors should present an accurate account of the work performed as well as an objective discussion of its significance. Underlying data should be represented accurately in the paper. A paper should contain sufficient detail and references to permit others to replicate the work. Fraudulent or knowingly inaccurate statements constitute unethical behavior are unacceptable.
The articles submitted to Jurnal Manajemen Dirgantara be original contributions and should not be under consideration for any other publication at the same time. Manuscripts must be submitted electronically in MS Word according to the prescribed format that you can download on this link. Articles must be type written single spaced and with ample margins and all pages (including those containing any diagrams and tables) must be numbered consecutively.