The Systematics of Article Writing
1. ARTICLE TITLE
Title should be written briefly and clearly, in Indonesian or English.
2. AUTHOR’S NAME AND INSTITUTION
Author’s complete name (no abbreviation) should be accompanied with the complete address of the instituion, telephone number and e-mail.
3. ABSTRACT AND KEY WORDS
Abstract should contain summary of the research and is written in Indonesian or english with maximum 200 words, accompanied with key words of no more than 5 words which indicates essence of the article. It should be written in single space.
Introduction contains background and problem of the research.
5. THEORETICAL REVIEW
Theoretical review contains supporting theories, research logic, and previous research findings/results. If there is a hypothesis, it should be put in this section.
6. RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
Research methodology contains population and samples, sampling technique, data collecting method, and the variable measurement.
7. RESEARCH RESULTS/FINDINGS AND DISCUSSION
Research results/findings contain explanation of the research results/findings and discussion.
8. CONCLUSION AND SUGGESTIONS
The closing section contains conclusion, limitaiton, and suggestions or implications of the research.
The Format of Article Writing
1. Submitted article must be typed in A4 70 gram paper (size 8,27" × 11,69") and is written in 1,5 space, except for Indented quotations, (long direct quotation should be written in more than three and half tabs), typed in single space with indented style, for both hardcopy and softcopy.
2. Total pages of the article should not exceed 20 pages.
3. Font which is used is Times New Roman, font size 12 pt for the article content.
4. Margin should be less than 1 inch or 2, 54 cm for top margin, bottom margin , and right and left margin.
5. Page number should be set on the top right using font style century gotic size 10 pt.
6. Main title must be written in bold, right and left justified using capital, font size 14 pt of times new roman.
7. Sub title must be written in bold, right and left justified for every beginning word except connecting words. Sub title does not use numbering nor bullets.
8. Supporting items (figure and table) must follow the rules below:
a. Supporting items must be given caption containing name and ordinal number (Arabic numerals). Title of a table should be put on top of the table, while a figure should be given caption below it.
b. If the table and figure are quoted from a certain source, the source must be written below the table and figure.
c. If the supporting items are put as appendix, they should be given ordinal numbers and are referenced in the text.